Thursday, December 6, 2007

Iron Man

I am an absolute failure at ironing. I bought an ironing board yesterday which helped a lot until my iron went crazy and started leaking water. The board has a convenient little rest at the end for my iron. It also another convenient feature: being really poorly made. I expected it to be awful, but not this awful. It stands a little higher than my knees, but that's alright because it gives me a reason to iron sitting down. It absolutely refuses to fold up nicely, but that's alright too because I'm sure I could get it to fold if I pushed hard enough (assuming it didn't snap in half). The real reason this is an abortion of a patent is that it hasn't made me a professional ironer. I'm thinking of buying a blazer and wearing a massive tie so that my shirts won't need to be pressed. This weekend is going to be the deciding moment in my away-from-home-ness where I'm going to battle the evils of wrinkles with my steam machine. Tune in next week for the exciting conclusion. Same bat time, same bat channel.



Sadly I don't think an bat-anti-wrinkle-spray exists...OR DOES IT?

Bonus link: Here's something I found while searching for the that spray.

No comments: