Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Job Search: Phase 2.0

Well, there's good news! I found out at 4PM today that my template, with a few adjustments, was the one the client chose. I made some of the changes they had asked for and sent it back. Apparently that scored me brownie points with Niel, my potential-boss, since he was able to go back to the client on the same day and get more things taken care of. I'm not completely in the clear yet, I still have to code the site, as does the other candidate. As it turns out, is a girl from Brazil here doing sort of the same thing I am. I find I'm better at coding than design so that should go well. I'll probably know later this week or early next week if I got the job. Here are the three layouts I submitted. I was supposed to be redesigning this site.

This is the first one. I has issues and it isn't very inspired but I find it looks nicer than the one they chose. It is definitely easier to work with.


This is the one they chose. I really don't like it. I don't find that their changes aren't very smart but at least I can see the point they want to get across.


This is the one I liked the most and they liked the least. To be fair it wasn't what they asked for at all. It was more of a safety net in case they didn't like the first two.

No comments: