Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tomorrow's To-Do's

Today was pretty good. I worked on my presentation all afternoon and I think it turned out pretty well. I might post a link after I finish having it proof read. I conquered the washing machine. And the rainy morning turned into a beautiful, clear afternoon. One of the contacts that the owners of Artifact-Software set me up with got in touch with me and his friend is going to give my CV to his boss. If I do find work, I still plan on applying for a web internship at The Design Museum once I know my availability. If that time falls towards the end of my stay instead of now that might even work out better. I don't have any expectations but I feel like everything is under control now and I should be happy however all of this turns out.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to The London Dungeons. I'm not exactly sure if it's a ride or a tour or something else but I booked my ticket on Sunday so I'm committed. You can try to find out more about it here http://www.thedungeons.com/ but their website doesn't seem to be too useful (an opportunity?). Tonight I had a disgusting amount of unflavoured rice for supper, I guess it was a little healthier than Best Chicken but my stomach still hurts.

No comments: