Monday, October 22, 2007

Another Update Gap

I'm still alive, I just haven't had anything interesting to write or complain about. I'm sure that will change all too soon. I've been doing a lot of waiting and killing time but I've tried to kill it semi-productively, if that's possible. There are a couple of potential jobs that I'm waiting to hear back from. I don't want to write about them until I know if they will work out or not.

I saw a flier for an Italian pizza delivery place pretty close to my house. They talk about how the pizzas are cooked in wood ovens or something like that, but the real selling point for me was that they deliver Häagen Dazs ice cream. I can't tell if it's overpriced but I plan to give it a try this coming weekend.

The weather isn't too great today (cloudy and chilly) but it isn't raining so that's always nice. I have to go to the store to get more food. Among other things, I need to get more peanut butter, but I think I'll try the other brand this time. I'm going to test out their hot dogs, hopefully you can't mess those up. I actually had a dream about making hot dogs last night, it was pretty creepy and thankfully I can't remember it very well so I won't even try. I also need to get a plate, I've been eating out of plastic containers and bowls for the past while and it would be a nice change.

I've had pretty good luck with my TV dinner-type meals. Last night was probably the best and most complete one I've had (at home) since I got here. I had two piece of chicken garlic Kiev and a potato/cheese/broccoli melty thing.

Anyways, I'm going to go get that shopping done before people in Montreal get into work, in case they need me.

No comments: