Saturday, October 6, 2007

Pictures

I was able to get the pictures off my phone at the internet cafe. I'm going to try to get them in chronological order but if I don't you probably won't be able to tell anyways! So here it goes.

A basketball court with a lot of colourful graffiti.

Some castle-y looking across from the Tower Bridge station.

Slightly different angle of the same thing.

Just a little further down that street there's Tower Bridge.

Here's a sign proving it.

This one is actually out of order but it's a closer view of Tower Bridge.

Looking to the right down the thames.

I wasn't looking at the screen but I thought it gave a better idea of how much detail was put into the stone work.

Looking right down the thames again. I thougt the glass building looked cool.

I took a creative route to the design museum and passed this event poster. I thought Alex would like the style the DJ was going to be playing.

Pictures from the Design Museum will follow in the next post. This last one is walking from the museum back to the underground to meet the guy about my new flat.

No comments: