Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Flight of Fantasy

This was a reader's response to an article they published in one of the free newspapers (Metro) a couple weeks ago. The original article HAS to be fake but I thought this was funny because I had the same reaction. I don't believe the "British Earth and Air Mysteries Society" even exists, much less that it has a member conveniently named like a fictional character.

Flight of Fantasy: The funniest thing I’ve read in Metro was the report that Hilary Porter of the British Earth and Air Mysteries Society (Metro, Wed) knows that the photo of an apparent UFO is unlikely to be fake as it is on a tilt, which is the way they normally fly.
I hope people that post comments on YouTube are banned from pursuing journalism or coming in contact with printing presses. They probably shouldn't be allowed to have blogs either but that would be a little hard to regulate.

No comments: