Thursday, October 4, 2007

I Hate Banks

Today wasn't very fun. By the end I couldn't even enjoy getting lost. Ironically I got lost trying to find a place to buy a London A-Z (map book). Thankfully, the weather was great.

Courtesy of the banks I'm spending another night at a hostel. Tomorrow I'm supposed to move into my apartment but I won't have internet there, at least not right away. I'll still be able to get free internet at the BUNAC building but I don't think they have any open power plugs so I'll have to use my laptop sparingly. I'll try to be online (Skype and MSN) in the late morning - Montreal time.

I hope tomorrow is better. I'll finish on a happier note: the pictures I took earlier in the day.

A shot of the street (also gives a little bit of context to the next two pictures).


An old looking building.


A statue and a nice rounded glass building.

No comments: